I am the driving force behind News Tech Markets with a vision to broaden the company’s readership throughout 2016. I am an editor and reporter of “Basic Materials” category.
Address: 2464 Winifred Way, Alexandria, IN 46001, USA
Phone: (+1) 765-724-9639
Latest posts by Frankie Walters (see all)
- Intraday Mover: Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc. (NYSE: HE) - November 30, 2019
- Hot Stock under Review: Hudson Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: HDSN) - November 30, 2019
- Hot Stock Analysis: Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (NYSE: GTE) - November 30, 2019
CALGARY, Alberta, November 30, 2019 – Shares of Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (NYSE: GTE) showed the bullish trend with a higher momentum of 0.99% to $1.02. The company traded total volume of 824.106K shares as contrast to its average volume of 2.24M shares. The company has a market value of $379.64M and about 372.20M shares outstanding.
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (NYSE: GTE) reported net income of $39.0M ($0.10 per share, basic) compared with a net income of $2.0M or $0.01 per share basic in the quarter ended March 31, 2019 (“the Prior Quarter”); net income for the first six months of 2019 was $41.0M.
- EBITDA increased by 24% to $115.0M, up from $93.0M in the Prior Quarter; for the first six months of 2019, the Company has generated EBITDA of $208.0M
- Funds flow from operations increased by 17% to $88.0M ($0.23 per share, basic) compared with $75.0M ($0.19 per share, basic) in the Prior Quarter; funds flow from operations for the first six month of 2019 was $164.0M
- Returned $24.0M to stockholders between January 1 and June 30, 2019, through buybacks of 10.40M shares of common stock (2.7% of outstanding shares of common stock as of January 1, 2019)
- Oil and gas sales increased by $5.0M to $158.0M, up from $153.0M in the Prior Quarter
- Subsequent to the end of the Quarter, Gran Tierra successfully repurchased and canceled $114.997M out of its $115.00M convertible notes outstanding, limiting future potential dilution
The Company offered net profit margin of 0.10% while its gross profit margin was 65.50%. ROE was recorded as 0.10% while beta factor was 0.91. The stock, as of recent close, has shown the weekly upbeat performance of 8.75% which was maintained at -53.00% in this year.